|Ayanyan Eduard (Meliq)|
|Armenian:||Այանյան Էդուարդ Մելիքի|
|Russian:||Аянян Эдуард Меликович |
|Born:|| 25.03.1919 |
Getashen, Republic of Artsakh
|Died:|| 26.02.1995 |
Soviet Union hero, senior lieutenant.
Was born on March 25, 1919 in Getashen, Republic of Artsakh.
- In 1941 graduated from the Physics and Mathematics Department of the Azerbaijan State University after Kirov.
- In 1942 finished "Zenita" artilleri college of Baku.
- From 1943 was the platoon commander.
- Commander of the 743rd anti-aircraft artillery regiment battery.
- Secretary in SRIE(Scientific Research Institute of Energy, Armenia).
- In 1963 - Candidate of Physical-Mathematical Sciences.
- In 1946 - Title of Soviet Union Hero.
- Order of Lenin.
- Order of Golden Star.
- First degree order of The Great Patriotic War.
- Order of The Red Star.
- Medal For Courage.
- Participated in the battles of Stalingrad, Kursk, Kharkov, Dnieper, Romania and Hungary.
- In the summer of 1943, during the Battle of Kursk, his platoon knocked down 3 bombers.
- In the Kharkov Tractor Plant he destroyed several firing points and a mortar.
- When crossing the Dnieper, he ensured the uninterrupted transfer of troops to the right bank.
- In the battles for Budapest from January 5 to 18, 1945 his battery, acting in conjunction with the 626th Infantry Regiment of the 151st Infantry Division and firing direct, repulsed 27 counterattacks of the enemy.
- Despite his splinter wounds, his battery among the first came to the Danube and forced it.
- From 1946 lived in Moscow and worked in the Institute of Mechanics, USSR Academy of Sciences.
- Buried in Troekurov cemetery.
- Ով ով է.հայեր(կենսագրական հանրագիտարան:Երկու հատորով),ՀՀ խմբ. հանձնաժողով՝ Հ. Մ. Այվազյան (գլխ. խմբագիր) և ուրիշներ,Երևան,Հայկական հանրագիտարան հրատ.,Հ.1,Աբալյան-Ղուշչյան,2005: