Was born on December 21, 1849, in Constantinople,Ottoman Empire.
- He studied in Ghalatia's Holy Redeemer Catholic School in Constantinople.
- He had private lessons of Latin,Italian and French.
- In 1867 he worked in Constantinople's Armenian theatres as an actor .
- 1872-1875 he acted in Petros Maghakyan's group.
- In 1879 he acted in Armenian troupe in Tbilisi.
- In 1880 he acted in Akhalckha's and Aleksandrapol's theatres.
Creative life and roles
- In 1880 Adamyan acted as Shekspir's Hamlet for the first time on Armenian stage.He acted in
- "Bandits" Frantz -Shilleri.
- Zhadov- A. Ostrovsky "A Profitable Position".
- Chatski- Griboyedov's "scourge from Wit".
- Korradoy- Jaco-mettii "the criminal's family."
- He acted in Armenian plays:
- Atrnerseh- Muratsan's "Ruzan"
- Mikayel- Sundukyan "Another victim".
- At the age of 16 he acted Eastern Theatre in Viktor's "Gulielmos conqeur" play and was encouraged.
- In 1870 he left for New Nakhijevan with Fasulachyan Tovmas Ֆասուլաճյան Թովմաս Պետրոսի.
- In 1882 he was invited to Shushi then he went to New Nakhijevan and Doni Rostov.
- 1883-1885, 1887-1888 the tour awarded Adamyan grat reputation.
- Roles of Hamlet and Othello ranked him among the greatest tragedies in the world.
- Tbilisi's Armenian thatre is named after him.
- Adamyan wrote poems as well,created paintings and graphic works.
- Ով ով է.հայեր(կենսագրական հանրագիտարան),ՀՀ խմբ. հանձնաժողով`Հ.Մ. Այվազյան (գլխ. խմբագիր) և ուրիշներ,Երևան,Հայկական հանրագիտարան հրատ., Հ.1, Աբալյան-Ղուշչյան, 2005:
- Ադամյան Պետրոս: